What’s up, brides? It’s Wednesday, you know what that means? Time for a Wedding Wednesday! We’re kicking off the new year just right! IndyBride2B is bringing back the Wedding Wednesday and it’s better than ever! So, welcome back, scroll through leisurely, pin it, tweet it, do whatever you want, just as long as you get inspired!
1. Favorite Wedding Sign (I love this because it adds special meaning to what could have been just a normal wedding sign)
Photo featured on Wedding Chicks Photography by Whittaker Portraits
2. Favorite Reception (Okay, all I have to say is: wow)
Photo by Cute Wedding Ideas
3. Favorite Wedding Bouquet (This isn’t your typical bouquet, but the darker colors are perfect for winter)
Photo featured on Noah’s Weddings Photography by India Earl Photography
4. Favorite Photo Booth (This is something your guests will really enjoy)
Photo Featured on Style Me Pretty? Photography by Love Ala
5. Favorite Bridesmaids Gowns (this deep red color is so romantic)
Photo featured on Ruffled Blog Photography by Plum & Oak
Check back next week for more inspiration! Happy Planning, Brides!