Wedding Wednesday: July 6, 2016
By Sophie Fleetwood
Hello, Gorgeous Brides! We hope you've had a great first week of July and a happy Fourth of July weekend! Now that the patriotic festivities are over, it's back to work for many of you! Whether its working at your job or working on your wedding, there's always lots to do! But, today, take a little break from work and induldge in some play time! Take some time to enjoy inspiring and cute wedding photos! Keep scrolling to check out our favorites for this week!
1. Favorite Mug (absolutely adorable and the floral design is definitely something beautiful to look at) :
Photo by Z Create Design
2. Favorite Seating Chart (a pretty and unique idea that will catch the eye of all of your guests) :
Photo by Style Me Pretty
3. Favorite Shot (we can feel the love from this sweet bride and groom!) :
Photo by Free People
4. Favorite Reception (the beautiful backdrop completes this reception) :
Photo by Elegant Wedding Invites
5. Favorite Flower Wall (perfect for the bride and groom whose love is in full bloom!) :
Photo by Emmaline Bride
Check back next week for some more of our favorites! Happy Planning, Brides!