Wedding Wednesday: June 22, 2016
By Sophie Fleetwood
Happy Wednesday, Brides! I don't know about you, but right now I love the rustic wedding trend. You can make it as casual or as fancy as you want and it always looks gorgeous! This Wedding Wednesday features a Pinterest-worthy decorating idea and a rustic, lace flower girl outfit for those of you that love this theme as much as I do! There's a lot more in store for this Wedding Wednesday, even if you don't like the rustic trend, so keep scrolling for more!
1. Favorite Decorating Idea (Gorgeous flowers in a wine barrel make for the perfect ceremony decoration at a rustic wedding) :
Photo by Deer Pearl Flowers
2. Favorite Flower Girl (She's as cute as a button!) :
Photo by Etsy
3. Favorite Wedding Photo (A beautiful shot of the love this couple shares!) :
Photo by Jana From Alabama
4. Favorite Shoes (These heels offer a sparkly surprise on the back! Having these shoes peeping out under your dress would be stunning!) :
Photo by Amy and Jordan
5. Favorite Seating Chart (The subtle floral details make this display as lovely as it is helpful to the guests!) :
Photo by Pinterest
Check back next week for some more of our favorites! Happy Planning!