Wedding Wednesday: May 11, 2016
By Sophie Fleetwood
Welcome to the second week of May! We hope your planning is going well, Brides! Don't forget to check out our Indy Wedding Vendors while you're planning your special day. We put together another list of favorites for you to enjoy. We hope you like what you see this week!
1. Favorite Dress (a bejeweled back is sure to make your gown stand out) :
Photo by Dear Pearl Flowers
2. Favorite Wedding Favor (a delicious treat for friends and family) :
Photo by Little Boutique Bakery
3. Favorite Destination Wedding (the beach provides a beautiful backdrop for a ceremony which means extravagant decorations aren't necessary. All you need is the ocean and some gorgeous flowers!) :
Photo by Style Me Pretty
4. Favorite Ceremony Decoration (putting the flowers in a mason jar is the perfect accessory for a rustic wedding) :
Photo by Inspired by This
5. Favorite Color Scheme (peach and gray are perfect for a spring wedding. It's classy and the peach adds a great pop of color) :
Photo by EC Invites
Check back next week for more of our favorites! Happy Planning!