Delicious Bridal Shower Drink Recipes
Having a summer bridal shower? Better start planning! It's easy to get lost in planning all of the perfect details and decorations for your shower, no matter the theme. Hopefully, you're having a little bit of help from your maid of honor on planning this big celebration of your upcoming nuptials! But, while you're planning all the decorations and fun bridal shower games, don't forget about what your guests will be drinking! We've put together a list of some of our favorite drink recipes that you can use for your bridal shower! This list includes non-alcoholic beverages. Let's get to it!
ROSÉ RASPBERY SORBET MIMOSAS
PREP 1 min | TOTAL 1 min | YIELD 8-10 servings
1 bottle Rosé Champagne/sparkling wine
1 pint raspberry sorbet
- Fresh herbs for garnish, such as rosemary or mint (optional)
To make one drink: Place one small scoop of sorbet into a champagne flute, top with champagne. Garnish with herbs if using. Serve immediately
*recipe, instructions, and pictures via Fox and Briar*
RASPBERRY SORBET WINE SPRITZER
Author: Kristin @ DizzyBusyandHungry.com
- Raspberry sorbet
- A sweet white wine (CK Mondavi Moscato works well!)
- Ginger ale
- Fresh raspberries
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop out two balls of sorbet and place in a wine glass.
- Pour the white wine over the sorbet until the glass is about ¾ of the way full.
- Pour the ginger ale to fill the remaining ¼ of the glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Strawberry Moscato Slush
- 2 cups strawberry
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 bottle (750ml) Red Moscato, set aside 1 cup in the fridge
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ice cube
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve, puree the ice cubes with the remaining wine in the blender until slush consistency. Enjoy!
- 10-12 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon agave (or sugar)
- 12 oz sparkling water (such as Perrier or La Croix Lime)
- lemon and lime slices (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the mint with the juice of 1 lime, agave, and a handful of crushed ice.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses over more ice. Add sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices.
Mock Champagne Punch
- 1 bottles (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (46 oz.) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (64 oz.) white grape juice, chilled
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients.
Happy shower planning!